In his 1962 speech, President Kennedy affirmed, “For the eyes of the world now look into space, to the moon and to the planets beyond…” Fifty years later, our ambitious space-faring quest represents a time when we looked into vast stretches of the unknown and saw cause for hope and exultation. In a dramatic 9" x 22" vertical format, NASA’s period photography paired with informative captions tell the story of our greatest adventure: putting a man on the moon.
Wire-O Hanger Binding
Please note: This item is available for pre-order. All items in your cart will ship on or around July 27, 2018. If you would like to receive other items sooner, please place a separate order.
• BIG!—9" W x 22" H—but fits narrow spaces
• 12 months, weeks start Sunday
• Historic photography
• Launch vehicle specifications
• U.S. and international holidays
• Important religious events
• Lunar phases
• At-a-glance monthly views
• Environmentally friendly inks and paper
• Informative captions